Junk Drawer


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Welcome to my junk drawer. I wasn't kidding. These are the posts I make that aren't related to specific movies, really. I'll actually describe them when I'm not so exhausted.

Da list. - 7/16/05 - This is long out of date, but it's a list of all the films I own but haven't seen. I've since added a bunch, but watched a bunch too. Hopefully, soon, this list won't exist.

The Complete Monterey Pop Festival - 7/18/05 - My thoughts on Criterion's Complete Monterey Pop Festival set.

New flix - 7/21/05 - I bragged about some films I'd gotten recently. It's only here for posterity.

Favorite Films (always changing) - First posted 7/24/05, revised 3/31/06 - Yup, my favorites.

ZOMFG one month annnie-vercityz!!11 - 7/31/05 - Musings on my first month of blogging.

Errol Morris - 8/04/05 - An assesment of a bunch the work of documentary filmmaker Errol Morris. One of my favorites that I've written.

Me and Ingmar Down by the Schoolyard - 8/10/05 - I talk all about how much I love Ingmar Bergman and how his films relate to myself.

I just couldn't help myself. - 8/20/05 - It speaks for itself, I have no self-control.

...Because You Can't Watch Films All the Time - Vol. 1 - 9/01/05 - Vol. 1 of my thoughts on film books I've read.

Notes on Juliet of the Spirits - 9/15/05 - A transcription of notes I took while watching Fellini's Juliet of the Spirits, which made no sense to me when I tried to write about the film.

State of the Blog Address - 10/3/05 - I babble on about stuff relating to the most popular blog on the interbutt, mine.

George Washington or: Why I'd Never Be a Good Critic - 11/09/05 - Very interesting piece where I discuss George Washington and my own thoughts on film criticism and how I view films.

My Robert A. Harris Post - 11/27/05 - I gush over great DVDs I've bought; I try to do it as well as Robert A. Harris does; I don't.

...Because you can't watch films all the time - Vol. 2 - 12/01/05 - Vol. 2 of my thoughts on film books I've read.

YGGR. - 4/04/06 - A fascinating quote and theory that I had to share with my fellow cineastes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


modium

Previous posts

Archives

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger