...Because you can't watch films all the time - Main listing


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



These are my own thoughts on film-related books that I've been reading. I try to discuss everything I read, in groups of 10, whenever I feel like it. Check it.

...Because you can't watch films all the time - Vol. 1
1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die - Steven Jay Schneider
The Off-Hollywood Film Guide - Tom Weiner
TV Guide 2005 Film & Video Companion
Images: My Life in Film - Ingmar Bergman
The Magic Lantern: An Autobiography - Ingmar Bergman
Making Pictures: A Century of European Cinematography
The Cinema of Orson Welles - Peter Cowie
The Films in My Life - Francois Truffaut
Who the Hell's in it - Peter Bogdanovich
The Disappointment Artist and Other Essays - Jonathan Lethem

...Because you can't watch films all the time - Vol. 2
Andrei Tarkovsky - Sculpting in Time
Michaelangelo Antonioni - The Architecture of Vision
Roger Ebert - Great Movies
Roger Ebert - I Hated, Hated, Hated This Movie
Donald Richie - The Films of Akira Kurosawa
Frank Thompson - Lost Films: Important Movies that Disappeared
Geoff Andrew - The Director's Vision: A Concise Guide to the Art of 250 Great Filmmakers
Jonathan Rosenbaum - Essential Cinema: On the Necessity of Film Canons
Frank Miller - A Dame to Kill For
Mark Haddon - The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time

...Because you can't watch films all the time - Vol. 3

Coming soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thought you might be interested in these books as well:

Making Movies - Sidney Lumet
Adventures in the Screen Trade - William Goldman
Which Lie Did I Tell? - William Goldman
Easy Riders, Raging Bulls - Peter Biskind
World Cinema: Diary of a Day

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment


modium

Previous posts

Archives

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger