New flix.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Got some new movies today. Kagemusha, Something the Lord Made, Born into Brothels, Hearts & Minds, The Testament of Dr. Mabuse and The Adventures of Robin Hood. Now that I'm learning a bit more about Blogger, I'm going to do some hardcore template editing to make this all great. It will be pretty, but will it be art? What a nerd.

Also, I noticed some Errol Morris sets are coming out next week, from MGM. The Errol Morris Collection, which has Gates of Heaven (which was what Morris made in response to Werner Herzog's bet that he'd eat his shoe), The Thin Blue Line (which I've yet to see, but sounds spectacular) and Vernon, Florida. Also due out is First Person, which just sounds incredible. The only question is do I buy them now or can I wait for the DDD sale?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Born into Brothels is a documentary, right? I would love to hear your opinion on that one.

Reese

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment


modium

Previous posts

Archives

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger