Notes on Juliet of the Spirits


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Consider this a behind-the-scenes look at modium.org. I usually take notes while I watch a film, to remember important points or thoughts that ran across my mind. Occasionally, I'll watch a film and not blog about it for a few days. After that, it gets fuzzy and I forget what the shorthand I've used means. I'm sitting here, trying to make sense of my notes on Fellini's Juliet of the Spirits, and some of the stuff just plain baffles me. Take a look:

Dizzying, mirrors, no face - Auto. - spirits inspiring - unexpect. distancing - Suzy, ideal, everything J. wants - Lesbian? - Womans psyche - 1st half, struggling direcion - flashlight, least expected

I mean, really, WTF?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


modium

Previous posts

Archives

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger