Jubilee (1978)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Jubilee (1978)

Jubilee, I'm not quite sure what to make of. It's definitely entertaining, filled with plenty of unforgettable moments and images. Yet, the overall message of the film, if it has any, is lost on me. I mean, sitting down to think what was trying to be said in the film, I'm baffled. Maybe it spoke more to its own generation, 27 years ago in England, than here and now. It's not a bad film, definitely entertaining, one to come back to later in a few months or years. But I will say this, Borgia Ginz, played by Orlando, is very very scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


modium

Previous posts

Archives

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger