Punk: Attitude


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Punk: Attitude

I've seen at least a couple documentaries all about punk, and this was one of the better ones. Organized mostly by time, and by different genres, a lot of the more important movements are covered. It was nice to see Jello Biafra yapping again, and Henry Rollins had a lot of great things to as, as usual, and I loved the stuff he said about hardcore. I wish they'd covered more on the Dead Kennedys personally, but that's just me. I guess they're not important enough, hmph. But, a pretty good doc, I can only hope it turns more people onto good stuff. The icing on top of course was the end credit, 'For Joe Strummer'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


modium

Previous posts

Archives

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger