Gothika


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So, I got Gothika from Netflix for someone, and found myself with some free time, so I'd make use of it. I didn't expect much and it didn't betray those expectations. Run-of-the-mill thriller with plenty of loud, startling jolts and creepy visuals. Nothing you haven't seen before. The movie was extremely boring and full of cliches, but two things made it worth watching; Matthew Libatique's photography, and the fact that I kind of wanted to see how it ended up. Of course, I got a disappointing, hack-job of an ending. Not a good movie, but I've seen much worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


modium

Previous posts

Archives

eXTReMe Tracker

Powered by Blogger